Skip to main content

Discussions

Discussions

The discussions forum is our community water cooler - a place for casual conversation where we exchange ideas, jokes, wonder out loud, ask questions, laugh, and inspire one another. Feel free to share a thought, a β€œlike”… or anything else. Outsiders can see the titles, but only members can read what we write in discussions.

Learn more about each of our different discussion categories on our Quick Start page. And if you need help uploading an image to your post, visit our How Do I... directory.

Sorted by last update

Learning Center DiscussionsGatherings
What have you learned when conversations get hard?
Maria Oah That's a really great learning, @Carol Wilson . There's so much power in slowing down and noticing what's happening in a conversation. [ more ]
Carol Wilson I have learned that it is helpful to be an observer of the conversation, even when a participant, which allows me to stay curious and interested in the other and direct my personal investment to our relationship rather than to my participation and position. [ more ]
Roger Gustafson One major learning I've received in difficult conversations is my tendency to close down or defend when conflict arises. I need to be alert to this tendency and challenge myself to stay with the conversation when I sense it rising up. Another learning is the freedom to choose how I see a hard conversation. I can choose the perspective of seeing it as an unpleasant exchange or as an opportunity to learn. [ more ]
See all 3 replies...

Learning Center DiscussionsGatherings
What have you learned through the Circle process?
Maria Oah Hi @Karen Altergott Roberts ! We're so glad you're interested in joining a Circles group! πŸ™‚ We're in the process of organizing new groups and hope to have some up on the calendar in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for an update post in the community! [ more ]
Karen Altergott Roberts Sad that all circles seem to be full for the next few months....at least that's what it looks like when I searched the calendar on line for an available beginners circle. [ more ]
See all 2 replies...

Join Us!

A space to connect those of us who believe deep relationships can transform our communities, our lives, and our nation

Join Now

Already a member? Sign In

Online Now

• Gabriel G. Plata
  • Kenneth Jones
Link copied to your clipboard.